What should be the best source of information on Adult Stem Cell Technology should be the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, being the industry advocacy organization supported by the Companies in the space and which organization is a professional lobbying group, which describes themselves as follows:
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) is a Washington, DC-based multi-stakeholder advocacy organization that promotes legislative, regulatory and reimbursement initiatives necessary to facilitate access to life-giving advances in regenerative medicine.
- Serves as the voice of the global regenerative medicine community.
- Coalesces multiple, diverse stakeholders to ensure the healthcare system supports ready access to regenerative medicine products.
- Introduces and supports policies that pave the way for development of new regenerative medicine therapies, medical devices and diagnostics.
- Including developing and advocating for legislative, regulatory and reimbursement initiatives that support increased research and development of regenerative medicine products.
- Promotes government and private funding of R&D in regenerative medicine.